PLS Classes Policies
Online payments may be made by logging into your online PLSClasses.com account, or by calling our registration office at 866-757-2527. Our business hours are 9:00 am – 5:00 pm EST, Monday – Friday.
PLS Classes values all participants and we are always willing to help accommodate your financial needs through payment plans or deferments. If the process laid out in our terms does not meet your individual circumstance, please contact our registration team to discuss other options.
Please be aware that each state and educational district has its own guidelines and rules. It is your responsibility to make sure that courses offered through PLS Classes fulfill your school’s/state’s requirements.
Our college and university partners are accredited by higher education agencies such as:
- The National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE)
- The North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCA)
- The Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE)
- The Western Association of Schools and Colleges (SACS)
- The New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC)
- And many more.
Our partners choose our classes for their integrated educational theory, research-based best practices, and meaningful applications – because they know graduate courses offered through PLS Classes provide measurable, transformational results for educators and their students.