Be a Leader in the Field of Education!
PLS Classes is looking for talented educators to deliver face-to-face, Master’s level on-site courses through our college partner Wilkes University. We are looking for instructors in the following areas in Eastern Pennsylvania: Northern Philadelphia, King of Prussia, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, and surrounding areas.
Earn Extra Income
In addition to your regular teaching position, you can earn extra income by offering classes on the weekends during the school year—or during the week in the summer. You have the option of offering as many classes as you want to, according to your own schedule, at a location that is convenient for you.
- Teach face-to-face Master’s classes to K-12 educators.
- Complete training in course content, prior to teaching the course.
- Be able to schedule a minimum of two classes per year at the location of your choosing. Scheduling is relatively flexible and at the instructor’s discretion.
- Deliver pre-designed course content.
- Assist in the promotion and marketing of your classes to your network of educators.
- Be able to bring in a cohort of teachers from your school or network.
Requirements for On-site Course Instructors:
- Master’s or doctoral degree in education.
- Teaching certificate is required.
- Minimum of five (5) year’s classroom teaching experience (K-12 or higher education).
- Strong instructional pedagogy knowledge.
- Successful completion of at least one on-site PLS Classes graduate course (preferred but not required).
- Recognized by peers and administrators as an exceptional teacher.
- Computer literate, with year-round access to email.
Choose from a Variety of Courses
PLS courses are research-based, hands-on, and interactive. With over 15 courses to choose from, you’ll be sure to find areas that appeal to you. Find a full list of our on-site courses, here.
For more information or to apply to be an on-site instructor in Eastern Pennsylvania, send a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to exploring whether you might be a good fit as an on-site instructor in one of the most well-respected organizations in the field of education.
Do you know anyone who would make an excellent instructor?
Please share this information with them or send us an email at email@example.com.