Be a Leader in the Field of Education!
PLS Classes is looking for talented educators to deliver face-to-face, Master’s level on-site courses through our college partner Mercyhurst University which is located in Western Pennsylvania.
Earn Extra Income
In addition to your regular teaching position, you can earn extra income by offering classes on the weekends during the school year—or during the week in the summer. You have the option of offering as many classes as you want to, according to your own schedule, at a location that that is convenient for you. Instructors earn approximately $1200 – $4800+ per course.
- Teach face-to-face master’s classes to K-12 educators.
- Complete training in course content, prior to teaching the course.
- Be able to schedule a minimum of two-classes per year. Scheduling is flexible and at the instructor’s discretion—each class is 2 weekends in the fall/spring, 1 week in the summer, or 1 night per week for 10 weeks.
- Deliver pre-designed course content.
Qualifications for On-site Course Instructors:
- Education Level: Master’s degree in education or doctoral degree.
- Certifications: Teaching certificate is required.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ classroom teaching experience (K-12 or higher education).
- Strong instructional pedagogy knowledge.
- Successful completion of at least one on-site PLS Classes graduate course (preferred but not required)
Choose from a Variety of Courses
PLS courses are pre-designed, research-based, hands-on, and interactive. With over 25 courses to choose from, you’ll be sure to find one or two that appeals to you. Find a full list of our courses, here.
For more information or to apply to be an on-site instructor in your area, send a cover letter and your resume to email@example.com. We look forward to exploring whether you are a good fit as an on-site instructor in one of the most well-respected organizations in the field of education.
Refer a Friend
Know anyone that would make an excellent instructor? Please share this information with them!